Aire Woodburning Stove
A revolutionary new wood burning stove designed and made on the Isle of Wight.
With an oversize ceramic glass window, this British made stove features our largest ever view of the fire and one of our most impressive flame pictures.
The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology that is not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards but meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing the wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
- 5kw Output
- Cleanburn Airwash technology
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Quattroflow air management system
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Dropdown throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Choice of 8 colours